#FakeNewsAwards is the number one trending topic on Twitter and other social media platforms after the announcement of the inaugural awards. I’ll admit it, Paul Krugman was an underdog for the prestigious and first annual fake news awards. But Krugman, who all his years of hackery finally won something. Krugman, who on election night 2016 predicted that with Trump winning an easy victory, the economy would crash and never recover. Well so much for that. Brian Ross who was a strong contender for the number one spot came in at second place. Paul Krugman was so choked up about winning the first ever yearly award that he couldn’t even formulate a response. #FakeNewsAwards
|Paul Krugman and the New York Times win the fake news award!|
And the FAKE NEWS winners are…https://t.co/59G6x2f7fD
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 18, 2018
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
2. ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
11. And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!
Despite CNN’s repeated attempts to claim the award with their constant fake news, they flopped, much like their ratings and only came in third place out of ten fake news media stories.